Author Topic: Mission - 2016 Fraser Valley Center Fire Benchrest Championship - July 3  (Read 5010 times)

Offline rpollock

• Long Term Resident of BR Addiction Center
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hot on the heals of hosting the group shoot in Mission on May 1, the folks in Mission are ready to host the Fourth Annual Varmint for Score (VFS) Fraser Valley Center Fire Benchrest Championship. register early or be left on the outside looking in! It is that good!

Details here:

Fraser Valley VFS Championship
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 09:55:01 PM by rpollock »

Offline mdumont

• View Profile
Well, another one in the bag...  First piece of news is we've renamed it the Jim Latham Memorial VFS Championship, in honour of a great guy and a big supporter of Benchrest in BC.   

It seemed safe to predict relatively benign conditions to start, worsening as the day progressed and the range didn't disappoint!

Thanks to shooters for keeping up the pace - I'm sure our out-of-town participants appreciated the early finish.

Thanks to our prize sponsors - Richard Nicol, Big Horn Sales, Sinclair International, Hirsch Precision and Italian Sporting Goods.

Thanks to Art for preparing and setting the targets and to Joe for running the match.  Given the results, we'll have to think up more distractions for them next year...  A special shoutout to Sue for scoring all 144 targets with just over 1000 holes!

And finally, thanks everyone for supporting the Fraser Valley VFS shoot this year.  Hope everyone had a good time.

We'd like to make this and the group shoot better. Is there anything that we could do to make it better or you would like to see done?

Cheers, and hope to see you all next year!

A few happy winners (need a better photographer than me next year!)

...and the results...

Offline rpollock

• Long Term Resident of BR Addiction Center
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks for posting Mark. Great idea to rename it the Jim Latham Memorial. You guys host great matches. I encourage everyone to take advantage.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk