Author Topic: Great Promo Video  (Read 4566 times)

Offline rpollock

• Long Term Resident of BR Addiction Center
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Great Promo Video
« on: January 21, 2018, 04:49:43 PM »
Would love to see something like this put together to promote BR in Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF96j17RGjU&feature=youtu.be

Any videographers in our midst than can help?

Offline Mr. Jeffery

• View Profile
Re: Great Promo Video
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 10:06:51 AM »
After watching the shots hit the paper, I dont feel so bad anymore!! Hahaha!!

What an amazing facility!  We have gravel and more gravel and then theres more gravel.

really like that aluminum Anshutz!!  and those rests!  wow!

Nice vid Rick.  Great idea to do something for Canada too. Not sure where one begins. There are so many venues here that only shooters are aware of.
What I wonder about... how do you change someones mind that has no interest in firearms and have them realize how much fun it can be...?  I'd say it 'relaxing' too but up until now I was thinking there was something wrong with my abilities! LoL! That should change having watched this vid!

without having gone exploring is there actually an organization in Canada that is dedicated to rimfire BR? Im rather new to the sport. Ive shot forever and a day but never took it past a dirt mound out in the back woods. I must say I have had some great experiences with the people Ive met and the days out shooting. The Irish fellow is right on the mark.
forever in pursuit of one little hole....

Offline mdumont

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 10:20:40 AM »
Last summer I was at Rosebud shooting one bench over from Hugh Williamson.  I had finished my pitiful string in a howling gale while Hugh just bided his time.  He finally took about 10 seconds to shoot his string, which ended up either being a range record or at least close. 

Anyhow, simultaneous video of the shooter (including the flags) alongside the target for one of these strings would easily beat anything in the rimfire video for sheer excitement!

Offline duceman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 12:37:02 PM »
if your interested rick,  i know a guy in calgary that done the video for my invitational shoot.  he is a student at u of c i believe in the media program of some sort.  i can send  you his  work and contact if you want to discus with him, lee 403-652-6187
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 12:39:48 PM by duceman »

Offline rpollock

• Long Term Resident of BR Addiction Center
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 04:57:53 PM »
Lee please send his contact info to me at rickpollock@shaw.ca

Do you have a link to the video he prepared for you?

Thanks,

Rick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk