Author Topic: Mission 22 Rimfire Benchrest - March 23, 2019  (Read 3064 times)

Offline mdumont

• View Profile
Mission 22 Rimfire Benchrest - March 23, 2019
« on: March 24, 2019, 10:39:48 AM »
First match of the year, and first match without Bob.  We all miss him, but managed to pull it together. 

Gord has donated a memorial trophy in Bob's name to be given out for high score in our July tournament - Thanks Gord!

The match was very much a group effort - Thanks to Mel for organization, Ray for phoning all participants (nice to talk to a real person) and handling administration, and to Derek, Art and Gord for scoring. 

We welcomed Dominic as a new shooter - Hope to see him again. 

Congrats to Paul on the win in BR, and to Ray for the win in Sporter.  Also congrats to Mel - After a slow start, he pulled off best target of the day.   

Next match is April 27. 

Here are the results - I need to pester everyone for the Equipment list next month!

Offline duceman

• View Profile
Re: Mission 22 Rimfire Benchrest - March 23, 2019
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 07:59:00 AM »
like seeing your match results. would it be possible to get some insight to your matches, pics of target style, distances, and equipment? lee

Offline dtsang

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 03:22:35 PM »
Hi Mark,

Thanks for welcoming me to the wonderful world of BR50.  I had a ton of fun for my first time out and see a long way to go to improve.  Hope to see you all next match.  I just happened to stumble into this forum looking for targets to buy and continue practicing on.

Dominic

Offline elpolliano

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 03:27:15 AM »
hi I live in nanaimo I would love to come to one of the br rimfire shoots, would i be able to pay the 10$ entry fee or do i need to become a member of the mission club.
thanks,
mike p
mikepollen@hotmail.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk