Author Topic: BRSC Bylaw changes  (Read 3580 times)

Offline Tony Gauthier

• View Profile
    • APRA
BRSC Bylaw changes
« on: July 01, 2010, 09:48:44 PM »
As to item 7 there are a couple of bylaws that we should look at revising. These could be revised to reflect the type of exective postitions we have over the years evolved to. The should read part is just a suggestion and I would welcome input as to how we want to word it, or any other bylaws that you see that need to be addressed.

Article IV Section 1 Annual Meeting
(a) One annual Meeting of the members shall be held each year at a time and place to be determined by the board of directors.

Should read
(a) One annual meeting of the members shall be held every year on Saturday evening of the Nationals Match.

Article V , Section 1 The board of directors shall be composed of the President, Past President, Vice President, Recording Secretary, Treasurer, And Eastern Director, and a Western Director, elected by the membership.

Should read something to the effect of;
The board of directors shall be composed of the President, Vice President, Secretary-Treasurer
Records Chairman, Membership Chairman, and 1 director from each Province, elected by the membership.  This would of course require changes to read the same in Article VI Section 1 and Article IX sections 1 & Article X Section 1 ( which are just duty descriptions of the secretary and treasurer).
Any comments please email me or any of the executive.There are 2 bylaws that we probably need to look at as they

Bill Gammon

Re: BRSC Bylaw changes
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 07:11:06 AM »
If I am a member I will vote for #1 in a heart beat. The rules should be made by shooters, not armchair members who go to a meeting held in Timbuktu in the middle of the winter. I could go on but it's best I don't.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk