Author Topic: Leupold Warranty  (Read 4622 times)

Bill Gammon

Leupold Warranty
« on: April 27, 2011, 06:46:53 PM »
Did I not read somewhere that Tony was the Canadian rep and warranty work for Leupold? Here is why I am asking. Received this Email from a shooter.

What year and price    Like to stay away from the early models  I think mine is the T of 08 and if too new no warranty in Canada, they List anything after 2010 no warranty up here, have herd this. need to know how much money to bring

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
Re: Leupold Warranty
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 09:12:43 PM »
Tony works in the shop.  He fixes and engraves.

Different stories on Warranty.  The latest I hear is that a Leupold if now not bought in Canada the warranty will NOT be honored by Korth.  To be honored it must be purchased in Canada.  If bought in the US one would have to send it south for warranty work.
My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

Bill Gammon

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 06:56:26 AM »
Well that explains it.

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 06:50:03 PM »
Sorry Glenn but I have not jumped on the hype of the March scopes yet.  I am not sure I ever will.  The price would have to be comparable to a Leupold.  Regardless of the issues you have had with Leupold the lifetime warranty makes it ALL worth while.  To spend the kind of money for a March and only have a 5 year warranty to the ORIGINAL purchaser, I will pass.  So they guarantee ZERO POI change but in my eyes it is for the first 5 years only.  I will stick to my unfrozen Leupold and my frozen Leupold done by Gene Bukys.

Calvin
My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk