Author Topic: New BRSC hats soon.......  (Read 7466 times)

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
New BRSC hats soon.......
« on: June 01, 2011, 06:11:35 PM »
Some are aware I am having new BRSC hats made up.  I am funding this out of my pocket.  The cost to you is the exact cost it costs me for the hats and any shipping if I ahve to ship.

The hat is going to be a structured contour hat.  If anyone knows the NIKE hat Tiger wears it will be that style except the front 2 panels are black, the back 4 are red.  On the peak off to one side is the outline of a Maple Leaf.

I will get Rick to post the picture of the hat and logo going on the hat.  The hats with taxes should be just around the 15.00 mark + or -.......

So far I have 16 spoken for.  I have 24 on order for sure.

They will be available at the Nationals in Selkirk and the SS at Rosebud.  If anyone sees this and they are interested please PM me with your quantity so if I need to order more I will.

There is another style hat that is also liked by some.  The difference is it has Canada spelled vertically off to one side of the peak.  I can and will do those at another time.

It is nice to have these small town shops who will do small orders........... ;^)

Calvin
My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

Offline rpollock

• Long Term Resident of BR Addiction Center
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New BRSC hats soon.......
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 07:08:47 PM »
Check out the hat logo at this link:

BRSC Hat Logo

« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 09:05:32 PM by rpollock »

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 08:22:30 PM »
An update on the hats.  They are going to be KILLER.  At least I think so.  Just saw the proof and okayed it.  They should be ready this week in time for delivery to the SS at Rosebud.  I have 24 being made up with one extra for myself on another style hat.  At this time 19 are spoken for.  If you have not requested one at this time let me know.  They should run around the 15.00 mark.

Names who asked for a hat:  Dwayne,Phil,Paul,Rick,Dan,Gord,Joe,Harold,Robert,Grant,Trevor  

I am also planning on having a lightweight jacket done up when I find what I think will be appropriate.  Possibly a wind breaker or a spring weight jacket.  I am getting one done up for myself for sure and then will go from there.

Calvin

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 08:53:44 PM »
Hats are in.  I believe only 3 left.  Will have them at the SS in Calgary.  $16.00 per.  Just the cost of the hat and the embroidery.

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 06:46:16 PM »
Well the hats went off well.  Thanks to those who purchased one.  The next hats will be slightly different.  I will get an image up when I can.  It will actually have Canada spelled on an angle across the front of the hat.  Some of you saw it at Selkirk.  I think they will be a great hat for tradingat shoots across the world.

The other thing I am looking at is a possible jacket or windbreaker.  Probably BRSC Logo, Name, home club embroidered on it.  I will do some searching over the LONG WINTER.  The jacket endeavor would require full commitment from those wanting one.  If you ever see a style that may look GOOD, send me an e-mail.

Calvin

Offline Joe Mendham

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 07:13:48 PM »
  What !  you mean I bought one 2 weeks ago and it's obsolete all ready.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk