Author Topic: 2011 BRSC AGM Proxy votes  (Read 3461 times)

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
2011 BRSC AGM Proxy votes
« on: June 09, 2011, 08:11:17 AM »
If you are a member in good standing of BRSC and would like to have a voice you can submit your vote via Proxy.  1 proxy vote per member in attendance.  If you do not voice your opinion you have to accept what is voted on at the AGM.  I have sent the Agenda out to those I have e-mail addresses for.  If you have not seen it let me know and I will get it out to you.

I will draw up a proxy form that I can e-mail to those wanting one.  You will be able to save it to your desktop, fill it out, resave it, and e-mail it to myself, Lyle Turton, Joe Mendham and the person holding your vote.

Any questions contact me ASAP.  My time table is filling up so the more time I ahve the better.

Calvin
My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
Re: 2011 BRSC AGM Proxy votes
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 08:09:18 PM »
Just a bit more info about Proxies from the By Laws.

Section 4.    Voting
(a) Each Individual Member is entitled to one vote.
(b) Each Individual Member may designate any other Individual Member as proxy provided written authorization is filed with the Secretary. Such authorization shall be dated and shall be valid for only one meeting. An Individual Member may accumulate and vote no more than one proxy at any one meeting.
(c) A majority of the members present or by proxy is controlling.

Make sure you send a copy to who is holding your proxy, the secretary, and myself as the secretary will not be in attendance.

Secretary is Lyle Turton.  e-mail is:  lturton@telusplanet.net
President is Calvin Yanchycki.  e-mail is:  cyanchyc@mymts.net

Calvin
My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk