Author Topic: Selkirk May match Day 1  (Read 3581 times)

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
Selkirk May match Day 1
« on: May 13, 2012, 05:27:59 AM »
Just want to start off by saying how skeptical I was in regards to this match.  When I got there everything began to change for the better.  I shot a bit with the WASP rifle and realized that I enjoy shooting Selkirk as it is a readable range to shoot.  I was in a happy place.  Then slowly but surely the fellas began to drop in which even made it more enjoyable.

Day 1 started of sunny and cool in the AM but warmed up rather nicely by mid afternoon.  Winds were brisk (never pulled the Kestrel out) but it was roaring over the trees along the left side of the range.  The conditions though were repeatable throughout the day.

Day 1 results showed us that HUMBLE Gord Wald demolished the field in both the LV and HV 100.  Gord shot personal bests in both aggs.  I tried to nip at his heels at one point in the HV but could not catch him.  I do believe that Lilja barrel that he srewed on at the Nationals is a KILLER of a barrel.  I think he can do NO WRONG with it.

Anyhow here are the Top 3 for both.

LV 100
.1834  Gord Wald
.2264  Murray Benson
.2416  Grant Schick

HV 200
.1796  Gord Wald
.2036  Calvin Y
.2460  Lyle Linkaitis

As you can well see Humble Gord Wald DEMOLISHED the Field.

This morning the wind Is a lot stronger so we will see what 200 has in store for us.

Calvin 
My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

Online rpollock

• Long Term Resident of BR Addiction Center
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Selkirk May match Day 1
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 07:59:55 AM »
Thanks for the update Cal!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk