Author Topic: All the best in 2010  (Read 5802 times)

Offline Tony Gauthier

• View Profile
    • APRA
All the best in 2010
« on: January 02, 2010, 08:03:57 AM »
Wishing you all the best in 2010. Hope this is the year that we all set a new Canadian record. I am looking forward to a couple of trips south, 1 of which will be the NBRSA nationals in Kansas. Also the July 4 match in Tacoma. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Tacoma again, and the border crossing. Just hope I get to the border ahead of Jeff!!!!!

Offline John VM

• View Profile
Re: All the best in 2010
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 04:57:58 PM »
Back at you Tony and I to would like to wish you all good shoots and a Happy New Year in 2010.

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 05:07:15 PM »
So Tony anyone else besides you going from Alberta to Kansas?

I wish all my fellow shooters the best in 2010 and Tony.  May I come to your neck of the woods and be able to STEAL some of your hardware this year.

I think I need to see a sports Physchologist to prepare for the new year.  I need to be able to get into a zone after ANY ATTACK on me.

Calvin
My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

Offline Tony Gauthier

• View Profile
    • APRA
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 06:55:23 PM »
I think Jeff is going. Haven't heard if Robert and Dan plan to or not. It would be a good place for you to visit, the wasps are small ones there - compared to their big brothers the mud daubers. Twice as big and mean as a wasp. If you come down try and camp on the other side of the campground so I am sure to be safe!
I had a pretty good sized bass on one time down there and one of them mud daubers yanked it right of the end of my line. Should have had you along, could have used a Wasp Whisperer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk