Author Topic: 2012 BRSC AGM MINUTES INFO (BALLOTS IN THE MAIL)  (Read 4287 times)

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
2012 BRSC AGM MINUTES INFO (BALLOTS IN THE MAIL)
« on: July 05, 2012, 07:24:18 PM »
are ready and have been e-mailed to all current paid members of BRSC who have given e-mail addresses.  Those who do not have an e-mail ( 2 members out of Selkirk)  I will give them their copy at the shoot in August.  If you are wanting a copy of the minutes notify me by e-mail or PM.

Just realizing it I will have the ballot ready to go before August 18/19, 2012 so I can hand them out to the paid members in Selkirk to save postage.

In regards to the BRSC Records procedure and the Rules documentation Rick has agreed to post this info on the Forum when it is all ready.

Thank you
Calvin Yanchycki
President/Secretary
BRSC
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 08:48:04 PM by cyanchycki »
My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
Re: 2012 BRSC AGM MINUTES INFO
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 04:32:39 PM »
Just a heads up that the ballots for the approval/disapproval of the Rule Book document and the Records Procedure document will be mailed within the week.  I am out of town this week in Dauphin (Ukrainian Territory) so I will have plenty of time to get things typed up and printed out.  Oh this is between the Home Brew and the TV shows.

Those that will be attending the shoot in Selkirk Aug. 18-19 I will hand deliver yours.

You will have until Sept.7, 2012 to get them back.  Anything after that date will not be counted.

Those receiving the mailing will be CURRENT paid up BRSC members.  If you want a say get your memberships in.  Remember Paul Ross is the new membership Chair.  Make cheques payable to Bench Rest Shooters Canada.

I was thinking of doing e-mail to those of you whom are on the internet a lot but decided against it.......  Unless you would prefer to do it by e-mail.  Just let me know and I can e-mail the documents as PDF's.  All you would have to do is respond yes or no  to each document.  If you choose no I would appreciate and explanation.

Remember these documents can be modified in the future at AGM's of by mail out ballot.

Calvin
Sometimes confused BRSC Leader.......................

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
Re: 2012 BRSC AGM MINUTES INFO (BALLOTS IN THE MAIL)
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 08:57:10 PM »
Just a heads up that the ballots went in the mail today.  They need to be back to me by Sept. 7, 2012.

I mailed them out to those who I have on the current membership list.  It is a SMALL group unfortunately. 

I wish we could find some more ways to get people involved in the sport.  I do not know what it is??????  When I hear people say cost it does not wash with me.  There are so many long range rifles being built at high costs and NO place to really compete with them........  Selkirk has a beautiful facility for the sport yet there is no local new shooters under 45.  I forgot we have Jamie from Ontario when he can make it.

Some areas show growth, Alberta, and others are slowly dying off, Sask and MB.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk