Author Topic: Upcoming BRSC Canadian Nationals and AGM  (Read 4104 times)

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
Upcoming BRSC Canadian Nationals and AGM
« on: May 25, 2015, 03:36:40 PM »
Hello all.  I just want to remind everyone that July 4-5 will be the BRSC Nationals in Selkirk, Manitoba.

Friday will be practice day.  If you plan on coming sooner please let me know and I will draft up a letter for you.

Friday evening will be the AGM.  I know we ALL hate the AGM but I PROMISE to keep it as short as possible.  There is some growth in BRSC so there is more information to share about our growth than actual business.  This is all in part to the tireless work of Joe Mendham and Jim Latham in BC who held there first ever Registered 1 day HV BR Group shoot earlier this month.  I beleive we gained 9 new members from this shoot.  The Rosebud gang is also working tirelessly at there BR 101 School.  They also may have some other news to share at the AGM.  Finally to Dave Holmes and Vicky in Ontario who are working in the East to bring BRSC back.  So things are definately looking up.

Saturday will be the usual course of fire.

Sat AM:  LV 100
Sat PM:  HV 100

Sun AM:  HV 200
Sun PM:  LV 200

The awards ceremony to follow after completion.   I am hoping to get this concluded as quickly as possible so as to let our travelers begin there journey home as this is not a long weekend. 

If you want to camp, you are more than welcome.  There are outdoor toilets but I am sure I can make arrangements for you to use the running water facilities in the club house.

In closing, if you are paid up member of BRSC and have any questions or suggestions for the upcoming AGM or shoot, please feel free to call/text me at 1-204-570-1956 or e-mail at cyanchyc@live.ca.

I will be getting out an AGM Agenda in the next week or so to those who I have e-mails for. 

Thanks for your time.

Calvin
BRSC President

My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
Re: Upcoming BRSC Canadian Nationals and AGM
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 03:42:56 PM »
I should also mention for rooms, that there is the Selkirk Inn and Conference Center and the NEW Canalta.

See the links below.

http://www.selkirkconferencecentre.ca/

http://www.canaltahotels.com/our-properties/selkirk-canalta

I will remind you that summer in Selkirk it gets quite busy as there are many fisherman who come to catch the MONSTER catfish who navigate the Red River.  So just a heads up to get your reservations in.

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
Re: Upcoming BRSC Canadian Nationals and AGM
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 05:06:41 PM »
Just a courtesy jesture if I may ask.

If there are those that plan on attending from out of Province or Country, please let me know via e-mail or PM.

Would just make getting things ready a bit easier.  NO, we are not as big as the IBS or NBRSA Nat's but it still helps out.

Calvin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk