BR News > Club Events

NBRSA Nationals Sept 2015 - St. Louis

(1/5) > >>

rpollock:
Only 9 more sleeps until we pull out of here! Probably starting the countdown a bit early..... so be it!

cyanchycki:
The last kick at the cat for me to try and redeem myself from a terrible year of shooting.

Going with a fresh start and open mind.

Tossed the last barrel and brass in the drink.  Feels good to do that.  May even spread some of my powder on the grass for fertilizer.......

New barrel, brass, bullets, and powder.  A wad of American funds, cheap American fuel, and cheap alcohol and I am set.

Lets try and salvage something.  Last night when driving home I saw the biggest and brightest falling star.  Made my wish.......

Safe travels to my Canadian comrades and see you in Wright City.......

KeithZ:
Shoot well guys!!

Looking forward to seeing the results.   :o

Keith

cyanchycki:
Sheep sheets only 2 more sleeps and I am on the highway.......

cyanchycki:
Well I am halfway there.  Was up at 4:20 this AM to make a 8AM union meeting in WPG.  After lunch and a few pit stop I was on my south on Hwy 75 which turns into I-29 in ND.  Weather was good and the price of fuel even better.

I am spending the night in Sioux Falls SD and fuel is 2.19 a gallon.  Doing the math and at 35 cents on the dollar it works out to 3.55 a Cdn gallon.  We are paying in Brandon 1.03 per liter which works out to 4.55 a Imperial Gallon.  Still a buck cheaper.

Hope to be on the road again by 6AM which should get me to the range approx 2-2:30.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version