BR News > BRSC - Benchrest Shooters Canada

Selkirk Bench Rest Shooters Provincials Aug 18-19

(1/5) > >>

cyanchycki:
We are 2 weeks tommorrow from the second and final match for this year.

No changes to the format.

Sat Aug. 18
LV 100 AM
HV 100 PM

Sun Aug. 19
HV 200 AM
LV 200 PM

Cost is 60.00 for the weekend plus a BRSC membership if you do not have one.

Practice day Friday if you so desire.  I will be there early Friday AM.  If you are attending I would really like to know in advance.  E-mail me at cyanchyc@mymts.net.

I have done up a letter so you do not get the gears about practicing at the range.  I will take the heat from everyone who does not like it.  If you would like a copy just e-mail me and I will get it to you.

Word is there are a few Alberta Gunners making the trip.

I will contact Lyle and see if he is around for the shoot to set up pizza or something.  If not I will get it lined up.  How about supper Sat evening?  Any suggestions?????  Larters?  Beer cart???????  ;_P

See you there.

Calvin

rpollock:
I will be there along with Bob Richards. Looking forward to it!

BobR:
Haven't been to the range before however, barbequed burgers or something similar works for me. I can help with the cooking if you need a hand.
cheers,
Bob

MBenson:
   I think Larters would be the place for dinner on Saturday, ALWAYS good and no fuss for anyone. That way we can all enjoy the company and have a great meal as well.
   My thoughts only, Murray     

hendershot:
As it turns out I may be able to make it. Rick, Bob, you guys want some company on the road trip? What are your travel plans?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version