BR News > BRSC - Benchrest Shooters Canada

2022 BRSC National Championships July 30, 31 - Mission

(1/3) > >>

mdumont:
The BRSC National Championships will be held at the Mission Rod and Gun Club July 30 and 31.  There will be a practice day on Friday, July 29 with 6 benches reserved for participants.

This is a registered match and will consist of LV 100 and HV 100 on the Saturday and then HV 200 and LV 200 on the Sunday.

See https://missionrodandgun.com/ for details on the club location and facilities. 

Camping is available, just let me know in advance to make arrangements.

We have 12 benches on the rifle range, and with 2 relays this limits the number of competitors to 24.  PRE-REGISTRATIONM IS REQUIRED, contact me (markdumont750@gmail.com) or Joe Mendham (joemendham@hotmail.com) to pre register.  Registration is on a first come, first served basis. 

Looks like it will be a terrific turnout, and some very stiff competition. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.  Watch this space for further announcements!

Mark DuMont / Joe Mendham
604 617 3315 / 604 220 2059

rpollock:
Mark, thanks to you and Joe for hosting this event, and thanks to Mission Club as well for making the range available. I think everyone is anxious to get back to regular matches and some spirited competition. Looking forward to seeing everyone in BC again. Rick

Joe Mendham:

Entries are filling up ,  4 spots left ,  So if you're thinking of coming , let me or Mark know to get your name on the list .

mdumont:
As of today, we have a full slate of 24 shooters!

We will be maintaining a wait list, and if you've already registered and are unable to make it, please let me (markdumont750@gmail.com) know so we can make room.

DDT:
Here is 100 yd LV results

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version