BR News > BRSC - Benchrest Shooters Canada

Stampede Shootout - Rosebud July 15/16 2023

<< < (2/2)

Kelly N.:
This was my first match and I didn't really know what to expect. I was there for the full 4 days, what a great time!

Many thanks to everyone who organized and worked the event, everything was flawless.

I learned a lot, thanks for all the advice. I look forward to the next time I can make it up there, what a great facility. Also looking forward to another match, hopefully my speed will pick up a bit and I can actually look around a bit - the competition days are busy, you guys sure make it look easy.

rpollock:
Kelly it was great to have you at the match. It is a lot to take in, welcome to the rabbit hole. Hope to see you in Calgary again.

Equipment list is attached.

wharris1:
 This is a great event  I am looking forward to the next one
thank you Rick
William

hendershot:
This was my first match since 2021 and boy have the number of competitors sure grown in the past few years! It's so nice to see. Thanks to Rick for his continued hard work promoting benchrest in Canada.

TJanzen:
I would also like to thank Rick and his team for putting on a great event.  Congratulations to all the winners!! 

This was my second time at the stampede and thoroughly enjoyed myself.   And I learned a very important lesson about 'equipment failure' on my last target lol.   The support and learning opportunities are Top Notch.  Looking forward to the next time I get to see you all again. 

Have a great rest of the summer and best of luck to our National team in Paris.

tim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version