BR Discussions > Centerfire Discussions

Beginner questions.

<< < (8/8)

DanO:
In my case I am a CH only shooter, the DOT for me was harder to center in the mothball, as I spent to much TIME focusing on that, instead of the wind flags.
If I formed my group where I sighted on the target, a dot could have some real advantages for using the hold off method of shooting, especially at 200 yds.
As most folks group outside the mothball in an attempt to keep a pristine aiming point, the mothball.
I have found that I can quarter the mothball with very little effort using the CH. If I was any kind of a hold off shooter a dot my be advantagous.

In reality I probably have not shoot a DOT enough to be fair in my assesment, but in all fairness I can say that about, front rests, stocks, barrels, bullets, powders etc.
DanO

GRiNGo:
Thanks guys. Hey Calvin you said the next time you shoot is a long time away, don't you guys shoot in winter?

Joe Mendham:
 It's just that it's going to take him that long to get over the Bomber's loss in the Grey Cup

cyanchycki:
Thanks Joe, you had to remind the Manitoban's of that......... LMAO.... 0-5 the last 5 Grey Cup finals.   They are as bad as the Leafs and Canucks for CHOKING....

Chad I do not shoot my BR rifles in the winter.  No fun in the cold.  I need to do what James G does.  Build a heated shooting shack.

I have a power line right beside where I am thinking of putting my lastest 100 yard line at the farm.  Would not take much to get power to a building......

Aaradhana Akshay:
Interesting post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version