BR News > WBSF - World Benchrest Shooting Federation Events

World Benchrest Championships 2013 - Sydney, Australia

(1/9) > >>

rpollock:
I am putting this post up with the permission of Dave Abbott who is our WBSF delegate. It is not too early to begin thinking about participating in this event.

Details for the match can be found at http://www.wbc2013.com.au/

One of the first steps anyone who is interested in competing at this event needs to do, is to become a member of the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters (OFAH). Under WBSF rules only one organization from each country can submit a team. OFAH is the recognized organization for Canada. In order to be eligible for the team you will need to be a member in good standing with OFAH during 2012 and 2013. Take note the 2013 team will be selected during 2012. OFAH is a strong supporter of the World Team and this is very much appreciated by the shooters.

Interested parties can obtain an OFAH membership by mailing a cheque for $33.50 to:

Dave Abbott
4 PINE HILL   R.R.1
BARRIE, ONTARIO L4M 4Y8

Dave can also be reached at: dave.abbott@sympatico.ca

DanO:
It appears that we have our two teams set for the Worlds.
I sure would have likes to be able to have throwen my hat into the mix.
All the rest of us shooters that are not going will be cheering you all on and wishing you great success.
Thank you to the folks who did step up to the plate to represent Canada.
DanO

Fergus:
Let me know if you have any questions about the WBC 13 range. I have been shooting BR matches on that range for 12 years.

rpollock:
With Dave's approval, here are the teams for 2013:

TEAM 1                               
George Carter
Vera Carter
Andy Laidlaw
Wayne Miller

TEAM 2
Rick Pollock
Dan Henderson
Bob Richards
Hugh Williamson

cyanchycki:
Not a bad group of shooters.......................

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version