General > Photo And Video Gallery

Weekend Range Project

<< < (2/3) > >>

cyanchycki:
If I had my way there would be a real Bench Rest range on the farm. Maybe in time if the lottery kicks in.

;-)

Joe Mendham:
   Some how    , going to  Cyanchycki's range  doesn't really roll off your tongue does it.

Maybe you should just call it Cal's place

hendershot:

--- Quote from: DanO on June 05, 2012, 08:38:35 PM ---I still want to know who has a shooting stool tall enough for that bench???

--- End quote ---

Thanks Dan. I'm at the airport now and needed the chuckle to lighten my mood.

Nice, peaceful looking spot you have there Calvin.

cyanchycki:
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlllllll

The table is finished.

I made the trex to the farm yesterday to pay my parents a visit with there grand daughter.  My how things have grown since I was there last time.  I had hoped that my dad or brother would have kept the grass mowed on the range.  Wishful thinking.  Needless to say that JD lawn tractor got a workout cutting down tame grass and alfalfa about 1.5-2 feet tall.  It is amazing what that small tractor went through.

Oh and MOSQUITOES.......................... If I did not contract West Nile......................  I think I got bit enough times yesterday to make up for the last 4 or 5 years.

Here it is.  I hope those 4" PVC Pipes filled with concrete will be solid enough?????????  If not, back to the drawing board.

John VM:
 Hey Cal, how did the bench and range turn out?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version