BR Discussions > Rimfire Discussions

CZ 452 first target of the year

(1/3) > >>

cyanchycki:

Did not have an extra scope so I pulled my VX 3 8.5-25 off of my Rem 700 .223 and put it on my customized CZ 452.  Went to the farm and sighted it in.  Decided to give it a run on a score target at 50 yards today.  This is the first and only target I shot with this particular brand of ammo.  Winds were manageable from about 1-2:30.  

Figure I will take this and 2 more and I will be very happy.  Think I need to order more ammo......

Not bad for a CZ with a few modifications....

phil:
See you in Kenora,

VolkerT:
Not bad at all, Calvin!  ;)
I recently acquired a stock CZ453Varmint. Had some spare time after a recent 22BR match to try it for the first time. I installed a Leupold scope similar to yours on it. I shot SK Magazine ammo on the IBS50 target. After 10 shots dialing in, I fired 20 consecutive shots on four bulls for grouping; they were all tens. Would have shot more, but winds started to increase and the temps dropping below -1C. I'm quite happy w. that. Makes me think my custom had better do much better than that, lol
Will try a full 25bull target next time. Keep us posted about your CZ endeavours.
Cheers,
VT

phil:
No shots on the sighters, Cal you have big brass ones.

John VM:
Cal, that rifle needs to go. It plain missed the dot a bunch of times, I know someone who buys old beater .22's if you need to get rid of it quick! :)
Hope you have a ton of fun with it.
John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version