Author Topic: Jack Neary Presentation  (Read 5202 times)

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
Jack Neary Presentation
« on: September 28, 2010, 03:48:51 PM »
For those who may be interested. 

Jack Neary, one of the many Hall of Famers, spent some time this year at some of the Major matches to share his thoughts on working with 133 and prepping Lapua Brass.  I enjoyed his presentation GREATLY.  From what I see he is an easy man to talk to and an ambassador to the sport.

Aone of the shooters who attended the Nationals video'd the presentation with permission of Jack to share with those who are unable to attend.  This Nationals was my first major match.  I urge anyone who has NEVER attended one and loses this sport to attend a match in the US.  It is a different ball game.  There will be many who are skeptical but after you attend one of these you are hooked.  I am allready trying to decide if travelling south next year will be in the cards.  The guys are first class and ready and willing to help you out by answering any question asked them.

Anyways here is a link to the 6 part series of Jack's presentation at the NBRSA Nationals in Kansas.

Enjoy.

If you enjoyed it it would be nice to hear your thoughts.

Calvin

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jack+neary&aq=0
My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

Offline RobS

• View Profile
Re: Jack Neary Presentation
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 08:31:12 PM »
There was alot of good info at that session. I have watched the video and still get new tid bits.

Rob

Bill Gammon

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 05:32:05 AM »
If you think that is something, I am at Holton right now and do you know who loads right beside me? Jack Neary, Steve Theye, Vic Potts, and Larry Gaston. It is with out a doubt the funnest show you have ever seen. Jack will pull up in his SUV which will be loaded with so much stuff it has to be seen to be believed. I will take pictures and send them in. OH Vic will not be here.

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 06:04:56 AM »
Something tells me Bill that you tend to add some fuel to the fire....................... :o :o :o

Calvin
My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

Bill Gammon

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 09:14:19 AM »
Something tells me Bill that you tend to add some fuel to the fire....................... :o :o :o

Calvin

I am "HURT" by that insinuation!!!!

Jack just Emailed me, he will be at WWCCA, I do not know about here, too soon after the Nationals

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk