Author Topic: 2010 Alberta Provincials  (Read 7033 times)

Offline rpollock

• Long Term Resident of BR Addiction Center
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
2010 Alberta Provincials
« on: December 22, 2009, 05:39:52 PM »
cyanchycki said:
I was just wondering a bit more in regards to the format Tony has been talking about.

It will be contested over 2 weekends. One weekend will be Sporter/LV and the other HV/Unlimited.

I know I am not an Albertan and what I would like to see is of little significance. I was wondering if one of the shoots happens to be in say end of August or early Sept if it could possibly be the Sporter/LV? I would be interested in coming to that match. I will pass on the HV/Unlimited as it is to much for me shooting the Unlimited.

I know we have our first match in May at Selkirk. August long is the Nationals and the Manitoba Provincials should be the second or third weekend in August.

Just inquiring...

Calvin

rpollock said:
Calvin,
Tony is between internet providers at the moment, we should see him back online shortly. I don't see any issues there, but it would be up to Tony as he will have limited dates to choose from.

Tony Gauthier said:
I think that would work. I will try to have the schedule done right after xmas and get it on benchrest.ca.
I had to dump shaw as it was to the point of being useless. Switched to telus and to say the least I am very impressed!!!!
Now for the telus satellite T.V. next week!!!!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 09:39:33 PM by rpollock »

Offline Tony Gauthier

• View Profile
    • APRA
Re: 2010 Alberta Provincials
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 05:40:19 PM »
We will need to change the classes around a bit. L.V. and H.V. will need to be the same weekend as that determines the 2 gun winner. I think it would be easiest for us to hold sporter and unlimited first and then wind up the Provincials with L.V. H.V. That should see most of the competiters at the trophy presentations. Does that sound fair to everyone?

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 07:55:33 PM »
Tony for this non Albertan that would like to be there it is perfect for me.  My plans are the Nationals, and if that is your plan for the Alberta Provincials the LV/HV shoot.

I know I have been told to go to the SS or NBRSA Nationals but I just feel not quite ready.  This year after talking with my buddy Dwayne, I am seeking the services of a sports physchologist to assist me with my mental in-stability due to ............ WASPS... 
My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

Offline Tony Gauthier

• View Profile
    • APRA
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 09:39:37 PM »
You should really look into wasp psychologist's. Not that much wrong with your shooting if you could be convinced to give up picking fights you can't win!!!!!!!

Offline Joe Mendham

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 09:55:35 PM »

Tony
Sounds like a good plan to me .  It would be nice if you could schedule the shoots toward the beginning or middle of the month. Hard for me to get away from work at the end of the month.
Joe

Offline Tony Gauthier

• View Profile
    • APRA
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 06:10:05 PM »
The trouble with beginning of month is the conflict with Tacoma but middle is preferable.

Offline Joe Mendham

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 07:08:38 PM »
 I'd appreciate it if you could make it the middle of the month , at least I could make a couple of shoots in Alberta

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk