Author Topic: Mission 22 Rimfire Benchrest - June 22, 2019  (Read 2227 times)

Offline mdumont

• View Profile
Mission 22 Rimfire Benchrest - June 22, 2019
« on: June 27, 2019, 10:25:29 AM »
With Ray away, Paul stood in as money taker and match runner.  Also thanks to Mel, Derek and Man Kay for scoring.

We welcomed Dave, Mike and Tammy from Vancouver Island, and they proceeded to show us how it is done.  We need to keep telling ourselves that competition improves the breed.  Seriously, we do hope they return soon. 

Conditions were tricky, with shifty spring breezes. 

Next match is July 27, the Provincial Championships - Hope to see you all there.   

Here are the results, sorted by class and rank.  Additions and changes to the Equipment List are appreciated. 

...and here are the ongoing numbers for the year-end title.  Once again, you have to shoot all matches to get a reasonable average until more than 5 matches have passed.

Now I have to get myself some more wind flags...

Offline Yodave

• View Profile
Re: Mission 22 Rimfire Benchrest - June 22, 2019
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 11:33:57 AM »
Thanks for having us, I got a good chuckle when I heard the chit chat on the line about who's this guy and why has he got so many flags??? I think once they got the name to go to the face it all made sense. Given the conditions I think everyone shot great and I'd really like to tilt my hat to that Mike guy that clenched 3rd overall, I don't think his feet planted back down on the ground until we arrived back on the island.

We'd love to attend again, given our crazy island shooting schedules we're unsure when just yet

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk