Author Topic: Carbide Neck bushings  (Read 3886 times)

Offline cyanchycki

• View Profile
    • Selkirk Game and Fish
Carbide Neck bushings
« on: June 01, 2011, 06:02:18 PM »
Okay guys here is the scoop.  I am going to get some 3 bushing sets made for those of us who shoot .269 necks.

The set will include a .264, .265, .266 bushing.  This should cover those that want to turn there necks to a loaded round of .266 or .267.

I am going to have Yilik Carbide of Ontario California (sounds like a confusing place) make the bushings as per a lead from BRCENTRAL.COM.

This is what I can tell you so far.  The bushings will be bored straight and not have a taper like many other bushings unless they tell me different.  The inside radius of one end will have a chamfered edge.  They should be J polished (means to a mirror finish) on the inside.  They will be the same width and height as the standard Redding or Wilson bushings which is .500 wide and .375 high.

Cost:  1 set of 3 is 41.25 ea per bushing or 123.75
          5 sets of 3 is 23.00 each per bushing or 69.00
if I get 10 sets of 3 made up the cost is 18.90 per bushing or 56.70

I am going to order 5 sets for sure as I am taking 2 sets and another 2 sets is spoken for.  There is for sure 1 set left.  If I get more people wanting I will order more. 

The cost will be just what it costs to get them here and to your door, no more or no less.

Let me know if there is any interestas I want to order next week.

Calvin
My house is protected by the good Lord and a GUN............
When I Die I don't wanna go Sober..................................

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk