Author Topic: USBR50 and SK Rifle Match  (Read 8550 times)

Offline Pisces2047

• View Profile
USBR50 and SK Rifle Match
« on: February 07, 2015, 04:32:21 PM »
I would never believe this.  Here are my results today using SK Rifle Match ammunition that has been sorted by ogive to rim length with a G3 comparator as well as sorted by rim thickness.  I shot this target with Wardlows last prize possessed Swindlehurst rifle which I am glad and thankful that he never shot, for had he shot it we may have never have gotten the opportunity to acquire it in a poker game.  The funny part Jeff, is that Dave makes me practice with cheap ammo and now he subsequently is afraid to give me a box of match ammo.  Still waiting for the tuner to arrive in the mail and this was shot in the same configuration that it was received in.

Offline Pisces2047

• View Profile
Re: USBR50 and SK Rifle Match
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 08:05:59 PM »
Can't take pictures until we get the new scope bases.  gyeomens has a set that should fit and we will be getting them in the morning when we shoot up that way.  The improvised duct tape, tie-wire and zapstrap scope mounting kit from Target Canada truly takes away from the beauty of the gun which has definitely drawn a crowd every time its perched on a pedestal at the range. When you say it will shine in the summer Jeff, is it because of the sun glare I'm going to have to overcome from the high polished metal or your saying its easier to shoot in warmer weather?

Offline Pisces2047

• View Profile
Re: USBR50 and SK Rifle Match
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 10:04:06 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk